The CIELO Latin Cooking Club explores the broad diversity and rich variety in Latin foods. Our founding principles include:
- Meals and individual dishes are to emphasize the full spectrum of Latin foods
- People of all cooking skill levels can join the cooking club, but all club members must be CIELO organization members
- Club members are encouraged to try new things; some dishes may work and others may flop; it’s all ok!
- The idea is to cook and learn together; remember this is not a potluck or a dinner club
- Only cooking club members may attend dinners
- Each member of the club must take their respective turn at serving as a host
Please click here to view and save a copy of the Cooking Club Principles.